WELCOME TO MY STORE
THERE IS SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE OPEN 24/7
Suggested Personal Development Books
- The Slight Edge (Author Jeff Olson) “The Slight Edge” is a way of thinking, a way of processing information that enables you to make the daily choices that will lead you to the success and happiness you desire.
- Rich Dad Poor Dad (Author Robert Kiyosaki) Rich Dad Poor Dad, the #1 Personal Finance book of all time, tells the story of Robert Kiyosaki and his two dads—his real father and the father of his best friend, his rich dad—and the ways in which both men shaped his thoughts about money and investing.
- Think and Grow Rich (Author Napoleon Hill) Think and Grow Rich by Mr Napoleon Hill. Is a bestseller and one for all ages, a modern day classic filled with ideas which have the power to change your life and set you upon the path of learning and self development.
- Outwitting the Devil (Author Napoleon Hill) Using his legendary ability to get to the root of human potential, Napoleon Hill digs deep to reveal how fear, procrastination, anger, and jealousy prevent us from realizing our personal goals.
- The Compound Effect (Author Darren Hardy) No gimmicks. No Hyperbole. No Magic Bullet. The Compound Effect is based on the principle that decisions shape your destiny.
- Failing Forward (John C. Maxwell) New York Times best-selling author John C. Maxwell has the answer: The difference between average people and achieving people is their perception of and response to failure.
- Your Are a Badass (Author Jen Sincero) In this refreshingly entertaining how-to guide, #1 New York Times Bestselling Author and world-traveling success coach, Jen Sincero, serves up 27 bite-sized chapters full of hilariously inspiring stories, sage advice, easy exercises, and the occasional swear word.
- The Power of Positive Thinking (Author Dr. Norman Vincent Peale)The Power of Positive Thinking has helped men and women around the world to achieve fulfillment in their lives through Dr. Norman Vincent Peale’s powerful message of faith and inspiration.
- Live Happy (Author Deborah K. Heisz) An eye-opening shift of perspective on the secret of authentic happiness: how surprisingly simple, everyday acts lead to lifelong joy and fulfillment, from the experts at Live Happy magazine.
- The Magic of Thinking Big (Author David J. Schwartz) Millions of readers have acquired the secrets of success through The Magic of Thinking Big. Achieve everything you always wanted: financial security, power and influence, the ideal job, satisfying relationships, and a rewarding, happy life.
- How to Stop Worrying and Start Living (Author Dale Carnegie) Learn how to break the worry habit — Now and forever!
- The Confidence Code (Author Katty Kay) Following the success of Lean In and Why Women Should Rule the World, the authors of the bestselling Womenomics provide an informative and practical guide to understanding the importance of confidence—and learning how to achieve it—for women of all ages and at all stages of their career.
- Bounce Back (Author Karen Salmansohn) “Salmansohn’s writing is bold, playful, insightful—with powerful metaphors that provoke and inspire. Her kinetic images amplify her message and take the book to a new level of literary experience.” – Deepak Chopra, author of Seven Laws of Spiritual Success
- Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself (Author Dr. Joe Dispenza) You are not doomed by your genes and hardwired to be a certain way for the rest of your life. A new science is emerging that empowers all human beings to create the reality they choose.
- Developing the Leader Within You (Author John C. Maxwell) Developing the Leader Within You is Dr. Maxwell’s first and most enduring leadership book, having sold more than one million copies.
- Go For No! for Network Marketing(Authors Richard Fenton & Andrea Waltz with Ray Higdon) This book takes a journey through go for no philosophies and strategies and expands them into greater detail while applying Ray Higdon’s expertise on each subject.